The High Country Inn stresses the importance of privacy and is committed to earning the trust of guests by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information. In this policy, personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification. It also includes information on guest preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by the High Country Inn in the course of transacting business with an individual.
If you have questions or concerns about the High Country Inn's privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect to your personal information please contact our Privacy Officer.
- High Country Inn will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the following:
- Personal information may be disclosed to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of the High Country Inn, is seeking the information as an agent of the guest - for example, a travel agent who is booking a reservation on behalf of the guest.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of the High Country Inn it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
- With your consent.
- High Country Inn will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
- High Country Inn will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
- High Country Inn will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary.
High Country Inn will honor your request to access your personal information in as timely fashion as is reasonably possible.
High Country Inn
PO Box 700